Tuesday 27 August 2013

Friendship



















Someone i recently thought of as a good friend just recently hurt me.

An item of hers worth roughly 500 pounds got missing in my bag and her reaction was spectacular.
In one breath in less than an hour after the item was observed to be missing, she stressed how expensive the phone was and quite frankly let me know how she regretted going out with me on that faithful day and how she regretted putting the particular item in my bag. I haven't felt so insulted in a long while, miserable night i must confess.


I did appreciate the fact that a considerable amount of money was involved but my question is should friendship, respect and trust be sacrificed on the altar of 500 pounds?
Anyway the phone was found at the parking lot the next day where it must have slipped off my bag and under the car when my bag fell out of a car the night before.

I cant stop asking myself if the phone hadn't been found how much further would she have pushed the matter to the police maybe?

I like to think i have an easygoing personality and i don't value material possessions so highly, am I over reacting, was her reaction justifiable?

Shout out to all the true homies out there............JCGold

No comments:

Post a Comment