Monday 5 September 2016

60 DoSH (DAY 9)

Unapologetically awesome time in the presence of the Lord.

My babies have not quit so I refuse to quit.
It's a struggle not to get distracted in church with the different thoughts in my head, MIND I subject you under the obedience of Christ Jesus.

Open heavens declaration: I pray that your service in the house of God will be a blessing to the body of Christ and will be profitable  to God in Jesus name Amen.

The Future is here: The new church building project has commenced officially, Jehovah Jireh you are the great provider let me be a partaker in this divine project in Jesus name Amen.

I sat through Sunday School today, mind is being renewed daily. I ask for the strength, so many questions so little answers to give, it is well.


Be thou glorified







No comments:

Post a Comment