Wednesday 3 October 2012

SNAPP

Finally on a lighter mood, i have to tell you guys about this phenomena.

Firstly am not really an alcohol person, you see in my mouth, on my taste buds lie a simple equation Alcohol=Bitter, so normally if i have to drink i go for the flavored drinks like Smirroff Ice, or Gordon Spark. 
But there is this new one (just recently launched) that i discovered, actually my hubby discovered it. 
On this fateful day or night, a Friday night my hubby Ben being back from an outing, was telling me quite excitedly about this new drink he had with his friends at a bar. Asides from knowing that i would like it, he also mentioned that he loved this drink because it didn't leave any alcohol stench on his breath, imagine so i wouldn't know when he has had a drink or two, hmm men! 
Anyway back to the point two days later he came home with a carton of SNAPP and i fell in love. Its apple flavor sends a tingle down the throat and it simply feels good and on a good day just one bottle sends me to sleep like a baby. 

No Guinness Nigeria PLC is not paying me for this article, this is just me telling you whats up?

So with all the depression in the air today catch me chilling with my SNAPP.


Ikeja-20121003-00612Ikeja-20121003-00573

No comments:

Post a Comment