Monday 21 March 2016

The gods are not to be blamed



You never take out time to call me and when I do you never pick up the phone

You only want to see me when its convenient for you 

On rare days spread miles apart

Yet you wonder why we seem to be drifting apart

Is there someone else

Was I home last night 

cause someone thought they saw someone that looked like me the other night 

Keep your lousy suspicions 

I ain't having any of that

You don't seem to want me yet you don't seem to wanna let me go

You need me to make it easier for you to walk away

Sorry to disappoint you but I ain't taking the blame this time

Be the man and do what you must and spare me the theatrics 

Cause this time the gods are not to be blamed

So smile it's your fault.








No comments:

Post a Comment