Saturday 22 September 2012

BABY PAPA


IMG-20120920-00002

I have got one more special shout out to make, to another new father amongst my friends.
You probably wondering why am calling him out, well Henry just recently had a cute baby girl, and I have had occasions where I couldn’t sleep and am updating my Facebook and twitter status at about 1.00am and there Henry is replying my post, and am like guy why aren’t you asleep, don’t you have to work tomorrow you know Lagos 5.00am call time to aviod traffic and he tells me ooh am on duty, baby sitting, princess Diane refused to sleep and my wife needs to rest........                                                                    
Believe me I have been there (three kids) and done that so I understood what he was talking about.

So this is to you Henry for being supportive of wifey, for participating in baby nights out and being a good husband and father.
And to all the you out there holding it down for your wives and families, keep your chin up.

No comments:

Post a Comment