Wednesday 19 September 2012

Last night i was talking to my hubby about an outing he had just come back from and he said something that struck me, he said "And i rushed home because of you". That got me thinking that true commitment to any relationship involve sacrifices. Sacrifice not in the light of denying your ambitions and desires, but in the sense of finding a middle point between you and your partner. Sometimes couples are just not willingly to think through the consequences of a decision, or on the other hand one partner is and the other, is just not interested. A breakdown in communication is always a red light in any relationship.
So today let's make it a routine to always consider our each other's feelings and work on compromises, while taking it a step further i must add, darling please don't always let me know you did it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment