Thursday 3 January 2013

Anne Hathaway Covers 'Harper's Bazaar UK' February 2013

Anne Hathaway Covers 'Harper's Bazaar UK' February 2013

Anne Hathaway is gorgeous on the cover ofHarper’s Bazaar UK‘s February 2013 issue.
Here’s what the 30-year-old Les Miserablesstar had to share with the mag:

On her perception of herself: “I’m notRihanna. I’m not cool. When people come to me in the street, they often want a hug not a photo, and they want that because they like my work. For a long time it was me and [my manager] against the world. I was seen as this bizarre-world good-girl cartoon that I in no way identified with – very vanilla, very sweet, very accessible and not interesting. I had no grit, no sex appeal.”


On her marriage to Adam Shulman: “He walks into a room, and I light up. I can’t help it. A few days into [filming Les Misérables] I said ‘I’m having too much fun. I just want to play with you and I need to be really sad right now.’ I knew from the second I met him that he was the love of my life.”

On being thirty: “It doesn’t help that the new crop of girls is so gorgeous and so 22 years old. But I’m excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment