Thursday 3 January 2013

Jennifer Lawrence: 'Vanity Fair' Cover Girl!

Jennifer Lawrence: 'Vanity Fair' Cover Girl!

Jennifer Lawrence is beautiful as she graces the cover of Vanity Fair magazine’s February 2013 issue, on newsstands now!
The 22-year-old The Hunger Games actress dished about auditions, red carpets, and being Katniss Everdeen in her interview:

On being Katniss Everdeen: “I read the Hunger Games books when it was Oscar season, so for the first time I was in these dresses which didn’t look like me and didn’t feel like me. I felt like a walking rag doll. I remember sitting there in hair and makeup, listening to the things that they were talking about, and most of the things I didn’t even know…. So I read that and I was like, ‘I know exactly how that feels.’”

On her own immaturity:
 “I’m not ready to own a place yet. I have the money, but I don’t have the maturity.”
On walking the red carpet: “It’s uncomfortable having to pose when people are shouting at you and the next day you just get slaughtered. You walk out there and go, ‘Hate me!’

No comments:

Post a Comment