Sunday 19 October 2014

Nkem Happy Birthday


Special shout out to the man who has managed to lock me down for the past ten years. Feels like yesterday we just started out two young kids in love. All we had were each other and our dreams for the future.

Dreams which the good Lord blessed into reality, yes I had my kids, yes I did get my masters degree and yes we moved into our own house. The tears, sacrifices, arguments and compromises continue to yield beautiful beginnings.

My point is nothing good comes easy, times might seem so difficult and it feels like a no win suitation, stay and choke from frustration or give it all up and walk away. When you quit you give up on not only your partner but God that put you both together. 

Hold on and trust that everything will work for your good, like a house built on a solid foundation stay vigilant, prayerful, committed and faithful knowing that after the rains come sunshine. Look deeper cause there's a rainbow peeping between those clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment