Tuesday 21 October 2014

Not Cool

Dear Diary,

I ain't feeling so cool today because I just found out that Sunday is my birthday and the one person that I would love to spend the day with is travelling out of the country.

This love thing can be so annoying, there are a million other things and people I could spend the day with but here I am whinning over the one thing I can not have. Anyway its a lost cause so all am thinking of now is what do I give God as a birthday gift.

You see someone once testified in church that he asked for a specific something from God for his birthday and on that day he received the divine gift. Trust me I love presents so I latched on to that testimony and every year I ask God for a birthday gift.

However I have never quite received a divine package on my bday so am thinking if I rather than ask instead gave God a gift on my birthday then perhaps on his birthday he would shock me with something beautiful. I pray for further direction from the Holy Spirit and that your week progresses successfully. Amen.


Cheers

JCO.

No comments:

Post a Comment