Monday 26 October 2015

33 years later

Image result for 33 birthday quotes
I noticed that as I become older, I no longer pay particular attention to my birthday. It stands as a reminder to my not so youthful disposition. So today was not so different. Woke up feeling a little low, hubby had called earlier but my kids had forgotten. They seemed quite wrapped up in their separate worlds.

My boy remembered finally and beat his sisters to it to wish me a blessed day, and that seemed to open the floor gates for felicitations. I received an outpouring of prayers and goodwill  from my family and brethren in church.


After a hectic day meeting with clients, am rounding up my day with a big smile of my face  saying thank you to all my ff family and fans those who reached out to me.


God bless you all..........JCOG

No comments:

Post a Comment