Wednesday 28 October 2015

JEALOUS

What does it mean to be jealous?


Waking up a few hours earlier to spy through my partner's phone while he or she is fast asleep.

Calling him or her out over every text message or phone call from any member of the opposite sex.
Pretending to walk away when my partner seems excited over a phone conversation just to eavesdrop on the conversation away from sight.

Hanging onto his arm as I walk into an occasion when I notice too many pretty young ladies around the vicinity.

Searching through my partner's personal effects each time he or she comes home late from work.

Having a stress attack anytime he or she has to leave town.

Calling at odd hours in the night when he or she is away on business.

Starving myself to death just so I can remain trim and sexy for my partner, competition tight.

Going through my partners bank alerts to see who he or she has been forwarding monies to.

Stopping my single friends from visiting my home for fear of leading my partner into temptation.


What does it mean to be jealous?


Not trusting that everything my partner stands for is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth......JCOG







No comments:

Post a Comment