Saturday 31 October 2015

Addicted

Addicted to the way you make me feel.

10:32pm and I still can't fall asleep waiting for you to call or text me. 

Holding on to my phone so addicted to risk missing your call.

I tune my radio listening to the midnight blues cause those love songs remind me of you. 

Tingling all over thinking of you, missing you, wishing you were here beside me.

Would i seem desperate if I called just to hear your voice. Will you be mad that I woke you up just to say I love you.

What have you done to me to feed this addiction?

Could it be the passion l hear in your voice when you speak to me that draws me to you.

Or your generosity in giving me the finer things of life that locks me down to you.

If you make me a promise, am keeping mine....................Addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment