Thursday 22 October 2015

Lies of adultery

So guys earlier I preached and now I want to break it down even further so let's take this topic home. The male dominated Nigerian society expects women to tolerate adultery, like a bug you just can not get rid off. What say you?

Ladies when I see those nasty text messages or (attempt at seduction) pics I speak up. When he persistently gets home late with no explanation I speak up.  When his phone rings and I sense the panic in his eyes as he ignores the call I speak up. 

Don't get me wrong speaking up does not have to be confrontational. I do not threaten to leave my home, oh no! That's too easy infact the reverse is the case let him know that the only way his getting out of this marriage is if he walked out himself. 

I ain't going nowhere, I just want you to know that i know you are cheating and it's wrong and unacceptable to me and it hurts.

Does that work? Maybe not immediately but the bar has been set and each time he makes that leap he knows his opportunity cost.

Tomorrow we look at the second perspective of lies of adultery.......JCOG






No comments:

Post a Comment