Sunday 11 September 2016

60 DoSH (Day 10)

Thank you Lord three days of not being in my parish feels like three weeks so good to be here.

As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man so are children of the youth Psalm 127:4
Thank you Lord for these little ones, may your blessings abide with them.

Father my arrows will never be a source of disgrace in my family, they are for signs and wonders.

Service over am surrounded with friends, some true some not so true but again feels good to be here.

After the retreat, "we need to talk" a conversation I had with a sister keeps replaying through my mind. So much to be said but not enough words on my lips to describe the mistakes of yesterday.
Truth sometimes is a bitter pill to swallow but the truth must be told.

Lord be my guide



No comments:

Post a Comment