Saturday 24 September 2016

Eagle ability

Judges 6:12 KJV
[12] And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him, and said unto him, The Lord is with thee, thou mighty man of valour.

But Gideon considering his worldly qualification replies Judges 6:15 KJV
[15] And he said unto him, Oh my Lord, wherewith shall I save Israel? behold, my family is poor in Manasseh, and I am the least in my father's house.

Get rid of the Chicken mentality and imbibe an Eagle's ability.

Every morning check your spiritual certificate, turn off every negative recording and declare who and what God has called you to be. 

Deut 28:13 I am the head and not the tail.

1 Peter 2:9 Chosen, Holy, Royal, a Priest, Peculiar and called forth to show God's praises.

Mark 16:17-18 Called for signs and wonders

Jeremiah 1:5 Called to be a prophet to the nations.

Gal 3:13 Redeemed from the curse of sin, sickness and poverty. 

Timothy 1:7 KJV
[7] For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

No more limitations, It is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment