Friday 28 September 2012

DEAR WIFE

This second letter is addressed to the wives. Read the first letter here

Dear Wife,
              No one can deny the sacrifices you put into building the home, raising the kids and catering to my needs, even to the detriment of your aspirations. I write this letter, to let you know that your efforts are deeply appreciated, and if no one sees your efforts, your God in heaven who sees in secret would definitely reward you.
              Though pride may sometimes get in the way of my decision making process, don't be fooled cause like a little child, i love being pampered and fed, food and all. Lead me not into temptation, but freely give unto me whenever i ask for it.  Forgive me when i forget your birthday and our anniversary, its just that the children's school fees have yet to be paid.                                                                          
Ignore the occasional text messaging from those Jezebels,  they are just trouble makers, as for my blackberry that is off limits, for peace to reign please don't even touch it, also note that the special balloons you found in my wallet/bag are actually souvenirs distributed for marketing purposes, and though my words or actions may sometimes hint at infidelity, always remember that out of all the beautiful and willingly ladies out there, i chose you to be the mother of my kids, so believe me when i say, you are more than special.
             My irreplaceable jewel, embrace your unique characteristic, cater to the home while maintaining your femininity (neat and desirable) and cherish our relationship always, never doubting that "YOU ARE STILL THE ONE".


Faithfully Yours,
Husband.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment