Thursday 27 September 2012

My two daughters were down with the flu (catarrh and cough), so am kind of out of sorts today, so do bear with me.
However this is my second posting on the  SEVEN DON'TS TO HAVING A  STRESS FREE "I DO" DAY, click here to read up on Number one(1) wedding don't.

Here we go;

2. Don't delay the pick up of your wedding gown or accessories till the wedding eve.

Whether you bought it, ordered it, tailored it, or even hired it, just ensure that  your gown gets to you at least one week before the wedding. This gives you time to try it on and ample opportunity to nip and tuck any loose corners, return or possibly replace any delivery or color errors.

My younger sister Nkechi, ordered her wedding gown to be delivered on her wedding eve, but you cannot imagine her horror and the panic that set in, when she discovered that the wrong bolero jacket was delivered with the gown. To cut the long story short the right bolero was never recovered, so she had to settle for another, which was delivered just in time the next morning, right before she had to leave for the church.

My point "a stitch in time saves nine".


No comments:

Post a Comment