Saturday 29 September 2012

Good evening y'all, am feeling much better today thanks for not asking. As you well know, my younger sister recently got married, and my sister-in-law is to be married soon, so indulge me if i seem to write a lot on about wedding tinzs.
On wednesday i went browsing with my sister-in-law for a wedding cake at a couple of pastry shops around Ikeja axis and we did get a good deal. We also met up with her decorator at the proposed wedding hall, and she pretty much told us her decorative visions for the place, let's see how much her services will cost.

Anyway that pretty much sums up my week, and God please help my kids overcome this cold and catarrh flu, IJN Amen.

Okay so back to my SEVEN DON'TS TO HAVING A STRESS FREE "I DO" DAY. Here is NUMBER THREE.

3. Don't make your hair on the day of your wedding.

That is a big No No, it doesn't matter how fast or good your stylist claims he is, making your hair on that day could cause one or both of the following;

  • Take up most of your morning, subsequently reducing your glamming up time, and leaves you helpless to supervise any pre-wedding shortfalls. 
  • Pains or headaches from all the hair pulling and dragging.

My advice is make your hair at least a day before the wedding, provide accomodation for your stylist if necessary, so on the wedding day all that needs to been done is simply styling and brush ups.
Do not harbor the fear that the hair-do might look rough in the morning, i tell you any hair-do that can't survive one night, ain't worth its salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment