Saturday 20 August 2016

60 Days of Spiritual hiatus


Day 3 progresses am a little tense, how am I going to sit through this vigil. Vigils can be quite hectic, I feel bad for my team I won't be able to be of assistance to them.
But the Lords work will always be done for if men are unwillingly, the Lord will raise stones to praise him.
Hope I don't sleep off from being too comfortably sitted. 
Note to self: Put plenty of sweets in bag.

In church right on time, seated no prying eyes following me. There finally seems to be a conviction that I have no intention of diverting from my new assignment.

From the corner of my eyes, I notice my baby is crying she wants to come to me. She is left to go and runs to me, I quickly sweep her into my arms. Thank you Lord for the lives of these little ones. 

Thank you Lord for the joy of salvation, you put your praise on my lips and joy in my heart.

Offering time, the feeling of nausea creeps in.

Father may your joy never depart from my life.








No comments:

Post a Comment