Monday 15 August 2016

Prayer Lessness

Over the course of knowing and serving God, the Holy Spirit has revealed so much as I have learnt to first crawl and then walk the path of salvation. 

From time to time I hope to share these lessons with you.

A Life devoid of prayers is a landing pad for evil.

One sure move by the enemy to enable evil access the life of a child of God is to first weaken their prayer life.

When you cannot seem to get alone time with God, so busy in the morning or too tired at night, then sometime is definitely wrong. Wake up! Wake up from your spiritual slumber and fight Matt 26:40-41.
Fight for your soul is at stake.

Sometime last week at home alone in my room while I started to pray, I sensed a heaviness in my spirit and as I continued in prayers a strong sense of fear and darkness weighed upon me. I opened my eyes and glanced around the room quickly, of course I saw nothing 2Cor 10:4. 

I followed a leading in my spirit took up anointing oil and sprinkled around the room, while decreeing the word of God over my life, home and family. I was led to do this through every room in the house, guest room, boys quarter, outside and around the house. Rounding up with prayers on my knees facing the front door outside the house.

I have prayed countless times after that and have never had that feeling again thank God.
Lest Satan should get an advantage of us for we are not ignorant of his devices. 2Cor 2:11.





No comments:

Post a Comment